Collecting your Information
Whenever you visit our site, we may collect personal information via subscription to our newsletters, filling our contact or inquiry form or entering your information on our site. This information may or include; your name, email address, your company, phone number or other details.
Use of your Information
Information collected from you is used solely to meet your specific request unless you grant us permission to use it for another purpose. More so, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you, requested from us concerning our services
- To inform you of any change to our website or services
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other related services.
Disclosing your Information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
- In event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer
- Where we are legally obliged or required by law to disclose your personal information
Securing your Information
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, we are unable to guarantee security measures and precautions we take will not be compromised or that such information will remain secure under all circumstances.
What about Cookies?
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party product or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.