Health and Safety Policy
We believe that all harm is preventable, so our aim is zero harm. Our structured risk management approach is aimed at rigorously assessing activities of health and safety risk. We effectively consult and engage with employees to signing the Safety Representative Charter which recognizes the important role of our safety representatives in contributing to zero harm.
Entropy-Tech is committed to enacting policies to make nuclear safety, industrial safety and occupational health our priority. Everyone in our corporate team is expected to act professionally and apply the key principles agreed by the Executive Team that should guide all our work activities:
- Every job will be done safely, no matter how important or urgent it is.
- Each of us has a personal responsibility for our own health and safety and for those around us.
- Putting people to work carries a specific responsibility and accountability for safety and health which will be visibly demonstrated.
- Each near miss we learn from reduces the chance of harm next time.
- Each of us will spot, report and deal with hazards to help create a harm free workplace.