Sound governance plays an integral role in our ability to achieve progress. Entropy-Tech Energy Limited has established a policy for the environment that provides direction for improving the company’s environmental performance and sets the expectations for the behaviours of those working with and for us.
Entropy-Tech Energy Limited environmental policy states, among other things, that “Entropy-Tech Energy Limited is committed to continually improving its environmental performance” and that we will promote a corporate culture where full compliance with environmental regulations is the minimum level of acceptable performance. By operating beyond the minimum requirements in selected environmental areas and using resources more efficiently. Entropy-Tech Energy Limited will:
- Reduce our impact on the environment
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, and other commitments, with the objective of moving beyond compliance to create shareholders and customer value.
- We will operate and maintain our assets within the bounds of permits, consents, licenses and the approved plant designs and safety margins in order to protect environmental safety, while striving to achieve best performance in our businesses.
- We will ensure every job will be done safely to protect the environment, employees, contractors and the communities that could be impacted by our operations.
- Take a risk management approach to addressing the adverse environmental impacts of our operations – first, prevent pollution, where feasible and economically sustainable, then minimize environmental impacts, and implement cost effective mitigation measures for environmental impacts that cannot be avoided;
- Utilize and Conserve natural resources for future generations more efficiently.
- Consider environmental issues in strategic planning, when planning process changes and in the design of infrastructure;
- Reduce operating cost
- Actively seek relevant stakeholders input on environmental issues in support of decision making and improve our relationships with host communities and stakeholders;
- Participate in the development of environmental public policy and regulations.
- Enhance the reputation of the company
- Strengthen customer satisfactions.
- Offer our employees an environmentally responsible place to build their careers.